Govt NCCS Project Training Program 2020 – Applications Invited
NCCS invites applications from the eligible Indian Nationals having one of the
following qualifications to undertake Project Training as a part of their dissertation
work/course curriculum at this Institute.
Project Training Programme during the period :
- From January – 2021 to June – 2021 (SIX MONTHS) OR
- January – 2021 to December – 2021 (ONE YEAR) session
- Students who are in the final year of the B.Tech. , B. Pharm
- The students who are pursuing M.Sc., M.Pharm, M.Tech. and are in the first year
of the degree.
- Students who have completed or will be completing their post-graduation before
the training session starts (except M.B.B.S., M.D.) are not eligible.
Candidates may submit their application in the prescribed format (as below) available
on NCCS website along with copies of the following documents:
1) Proof of Date of birth.
2) All Bachelor’s degree mark sheets & recent last Semester mark sheet.
3) A certificate from the Head of the Department/ Principal of College/
University/ Educational Institute in the prescribed format * attached as
Annexure –A (see below) on the Letter Head.
How To Apply:
1. The complete application form along with all the above documents may be sent
by email to [email protected] (One PDF file containing application in
prescribed format along with certificates) for project training at NCCS on or
2. Kindly mention “Application for Project Training ” in the subject of the email.
3. Head of the Departments is requested to forward a maximum of 2 applications only from their departments. The student has to mention the email id of Head of Department / Principal of College / University / Educational Institute, in their application. The recommendation email should be directly sent to NCCS from Head of Departments of their College / University / Institutes. It is mentioned for information that if we do not receive the email from HOD’s, the application will not be considered.
4. NCCS will not give any stipend or Hostel accommodation and will not charge any
fees for Project Training.
- Typed / Handwritten application along with copies of all certificate/documents such as Date of Birth, Bachelor’s degree – all mark sheets & recent last Semester mark sheet should be sent: consolidated PDF copy by email ([email protected]).
- The Recommendation email should be directly sent to NCCS from Head of Departments of their College / University / Institutes. If we do not receive the email from HOD’s, the application will not be considered.
- Incomplete applications without proper documents will be rejected.
- The applicant should convert CGPA/GPA etc. into Percentage (%) and clearly write the same in the appropriate column.
Last Date To Apply: 17.11.2020
View Main Notification
Editors Note: Govt NCCS Project Training Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.