Syngene Associate Scientist Vacancy 2020 – Apply Online
Syngene Pharma job.Syngene Job. Pharma Candidates along with chemistry are encouraged to apply online at Syngene for vacancies that are available. Syngene is hiring Pharma candidates. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online. job opening. Check out all the details
Job Title: Associate Scientist
Job Location: Bangalore
Department: Discovery Biology
- Understanding of DMPK related activity and instruments like Mass spectroscopy, HPLC, added advantages with the experience on Automation.
- Expertise in preparation of DMPK related SOPs (study as well as instruments).
Relevant experience of 3-6 years post qualification is required.
- Good work ethics.
- Good interpersonal skills, and the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to work with co‐workers professionally.
- General ability to thrive in a growing infrastructure and culture and also think out of box approach when troubleshooting.
The incumbent will be responsible to support the Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics (DMPK) group on the Quality and compliance-related activities.
- Review, document, and report all raw data, experimental procedures, documents and results according to GxP.
- Conduct QC review of departmental logbooks, equipment and instrument logs, equipment and software installation and validation documents, solution-reagent labels, reference standards, and controlled substances inventories.
- Support Regulatory Authority Inspections and Sponsor Audits.
- Assist team to ensure compliance to SOPs, suggest SOP revisions when applicable, and ensure reported and/or identified deviations to SOPs are properly documented in Study Report.
- Maintain the proper level of regulatory compliance for each study, helping to address QA audit findings.
- Maintain tools, computer programs, and SOPs required for studies.
Editors Note: Syngene Associate Scientist Vacancy Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.