Govt CCAMP Technology Associate Job – Applications Invited
Positions are immediately available at Biologics Characterisation Facility (BCF) at Centre of Cellular and Molecular Platform (C-CAMP), Bangalore. Centre for Cellular and Molecular Platforms (C-CAMP), is a Dept. of Biotechnology (Govt. of India) initiative and a not for profit organization based in Bangalore.
They act as an enabler of Bioscience Research, Innovation and Entrepreneurship by providing Research, Development, Training and Services in State Of The Art Technology Platforms. As a part C-CAMP’s mandate of promoting entrepreneurship and innovation, C-CAMP has created and fostered an entrepreneur-friendly culture in and around academic/research environment through its involvement in seed funding schemes for Startups, Entrepreneur Mentorship program and Bio-incubation facility.
Job Title: Technology Assistant/Associate
- Sample preparation for Mass Spectrometry based Method Development, Qualification and analysis for Biologics/Biosimilar/Large Molecule work.
- Method development for Biologics Characterisation by LC-MS and LC-MS/MS
- HPLC based Method Development, Qualifications and Analysis of Biologics/Biosimilar/Large Molecule Sample.
- Other Biophysical Technics such as Circular Dichroism (CD), Fluorescence, Differential Scanning Calorimetry (DSC) etc.
- Data Analysis, Preparation of Report. And writing of Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) is required.
- Regular Maintenance of analytical Instruments in the Department.
Support to manage day-to-day activities.
- To conduct thorough hands-on training for the students and researchers
- To maintain the lab updates such as: procurements, lab cleaning and safety, management of scheduler, logbooks for the instruments.
MSc in Chemistry with 2-5 years of experience (Industry Preferable) in HPLC, LC-MS in Biologics Characterisation. Fresh PhD with LC-MS and other biophysical technics background and Understand Protein Chemistry are Encouraged to Apply.
How To Apply:
To apply, send your detailed CV, with the subject line “TA Biologics Characterisation Facility” to [email protected] on or before 30th October 2020.
Last Date To Apply: 30th October 2020.
Editors Note: Govt CCAMP Technology Associate Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.