Teva R&D Programmer Vacancy – Pharma Candidates Apply
Teva invites postgraduate and undergraduate B Pharma & M Pharma candidates for the post of R&D Programmer. MPharma & B Pharma job opening at Teva. MSc & Pharma job opening 2020. Interested and eligible candidates may apply. Check out all the details
Job Title: R&D Programmer I
M.sc/ B.Pharm/ M.Pharm
- Statistical Programmers with expertise in SDTMs, ADaMs & TFLs, and experience in Regulatory Submissions.
- End-to-end programming from CRF collections through Regulatory submission.
- Review eCRF, discuss data structures and participate in data review activities.
- Provide input into statistical programming solutions and/or ensure their efficient implementation.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of programming software (e.g. SAS) as well as industry requirements (e.g. CDISC SDTM/ADaM, eCTD, Define.xml), attend functional meetings and training.
- Contributes to assigned parts of process improvement, standardization and other non-clinical initiatives.
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer committed to improving health and increasing access to quality Health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world’s largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day.
Editors Note: Teva R&D Programmer Vacancy Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.