Sartorius Project Engineer Job Opening – Apply Online
Better health for more people: As a leading partner of the biopharmaceutical and research sectors, we are committed to this ambition through our innovative products and services. Want to join Sartorius, chemical engineering candidates may apply for the project engineer post. Check out all the details on the same below:
The Integrated Solutions Project Professional will be responsible for FAT/SAT execution of the project as per the planned schedule. The holder of this position will track and control on NCR raised during FAT/SAT. This role will be a single point of contact during FAT/SAT for the relevant customer. The person has to ensure the smooth execution of system testing at every step of it.
Job Title: Project Engineer
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor degree in Biotechnology / Chemical Engineering
- 3+ Years of experience
Reference Number R6157
Functional Area Operations
Main Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Troubleshooting Skills for system comprised SCADA system
- Monitor NCRs raised during FAT & SAT
- Experience/ Knowledge in current regulatory requirements like GMP, GEP, GAMP standards.
- Ability to problem-solving complex situations
- Experience working in a multi-discipline environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Editors Note: Sartorius Project Engineer Job Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.