Cognizant Junior Data Analyst Vacancy – Apply Online
Cognizant Pharma Jobs Pharmaceutical Sciences Apply Online. Indian Nationals who are from a background in Pharmaceutical sciences can apply for the Junior Data Analyst vacancy that has been detailed below. Check out al the details on Rasayanika.com
Job Title: Junior Data Analyst
Qualification: Graduate/Post Graduate/ Pharmacy
- Track all adverse event reports received and completed
- Review and assess all source documents, and compile data in an adverse event report
- Data enter report into the client safety database
- Code adverse events in the client safety database
- Release report to client through client safety database
- Good communication skills
- Good To Have Skills
- PV Case Processing
Employee Status: Full-Time Employee
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
Editors Note: Cognizant Junior Data Analyst Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.