Teva Pharma R&D Intern Vacancy 2020 – Apply Online
Teva invites postgraduate and undergraduate B Pharma & M Pharma candidates for the post of R&D Intern. MPharma & B Pharma job opening at Teva. MSc & Pharma job opening 2020. Interested and eligible candidates may apply. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: R&D Intern
Location: Bangalore, IN, 560052
Qualification: BPharm + PG Diploma Clinical Research / MPharm (Pharmacology)
Experience : 6months – 1yr.
Function & Research & Development Competencies
- Functional – Key functional requirements set by the hiring manager
- AC – Agility and resilience
- AC – Analytical Thinking
- AC – Communicating & Influencing
- To learn the basic and advanced concepts of clinical research, GCP and various regulations pertaining to the industry
- To familiarize with SOPs required for the function of independent monitor role
- To acquire the monitoring skills across a range of therapeutic areas
- To participate in the ongoing training and staff development program’s to learn new skills.
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer committed to improving health and increasing access to quality Health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world’s largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day.
Editors Note: Teva Pharma R&D Intern Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.