Syngenta Research Scientist Recruitment – PhD & MSc Chemistry
MSc Chemistry scientist Jobs @ Syngenta. Career @ Syngenta. MSc Chemistry jobs. Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online. scientist job openings at Syngenta 2020. Scientist job opening 2020 at Syngenta. Check out all the details on our website Rasayanika.com.
Job Title: Junior Research Scientist – (18022816)
- Good experimental skills with an appetite for learning and updating the latest developments in synthetic organic chemistry.
- Is capable to work with chemical safety and with a high hygiene standard
- Good understanding of physical separation operations in the lab (distillation, crystallization, extraction etc.) and analytical methods like LCMS, GC, HPLC, NMR etc.
- Able to plan and organize synthetic chemistry work on small to medium scale to achieve a high level of productivity and to meet important deadlines.
- Experience with the use of hard-copy and computer-based chemical information storage and retrieval systems.
- Understand the principles of organic chemistry and standard transformations
- Ensure own laboratory work recorded and reported to agreed Syngenta standards
- Provide timely communications and feedback to stakeholders
- This role is based in Goa R&T
3 plus years’ experience in R & D/ process chemistry/agrochemical industry is desirable
Education – MSc (Organic Chemistry) / PhD – Organic Chemistry.
Primary Location: India
Department: R&D – Research
Editors Note: Syngenta Research Scientist Recruitment Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.