CMTI Chemistry Project Fellow Vacancy – Application Details
The CMTI is a premier Institute of National repute, devoted to research in various aspects of Applied Manufacturing Science. CMTI is executing various sponsored projects & is looking for the chemistry candidates to work in the projects.
Job Code: PF(I) – 001
Job Title: Project Fellow – I
Salary: Rs. 25,000/-
Duration: 2 Years
Eligibility: 1 First Class M.Sc in Chemistry
• Work in Cleanroom Environment
• Handling of lab-grade chemicals
• Electroplating of metals
• Wet Chemical and lithography processes.
1. Cut off date for all purposes including age is 31.10.2020.
2. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
3. The candidates are requested to possess the valid email id which is to be compulsorily provided in the application.
4. Mere possession of required qualification will not entitle the candidates to be called for interview.
5. Experience shall mean the experience in the relevant field after obtaining the minimum educational qualification prescribed
for in the said category. Experience claimed should be supported by valid documentation.
6. The conditions may be relaxed in highly deserving /exceptional cases. The Institute reserve the right to adopt its own method of short-listing criteria forinterview/written examination and is not obliged to shortlist all the candidate who fulfil the minimum
7. Age relaxation is admissible as per Government of India order/Norms.
8. Candidate belonging to SC/ST/OBC/EWS should enclose a photocopy of valid caste certificate along with the application (OBC Certificate should be in Central Government Format).
9. CMTI reserves the right to fill-up or not to fill up the post advertised without assigning any reasons thereof. Selected candidates will not have any right to absorb in the regular post in CMTI.
10.No. of posts are indicative and it may vary depending upon the Institute’s requirement.
11.1 st class means 60% marks aggregates of all semesters in the qualifying examination.
12.No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview/written examination if any
13.CGPA grading will be converted into the percentage for consideration.
14.Leave: One day for each completed month will be eligible. No leave encashment is permitted.
15.Qualification and Experience possessed at the time of applying for the post will be considered.
16.Any amendments with regard to the above recruitment will be notified in CMTI Website only.
17.Canvassing in any form would be a disqualification.
18.All posts are temporary and tenure-based and no obligation on regularization.
19.Stipend mentioned against each post is consolidated, not admissible for any other benefits.
20.For shortlisted candidates the interview may be held through personal / video conference (VC) / any other modes.
How To Apply:
Interested candidates are requested to mail the Application in the prescribed format duly filled in (available in the website) both in PDF as well as Word format along with your CV/ Resume and certificates to r[email protected] on or
before 23.10.2020. The font to be used to fill the application is Arial and size 12.
Any discrepancies found in the certificate will attract the disqualification. However, non-production of the original certificates at the time of interview/ reporting will also make the candidate disqualified.
Last Date To Apply: 23.10.2020
View Main Notification
Editors Note: CMTI Chemistry Project Fellow Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.