Bayer Lab Chemist Job Opening – Chemistry & Pharma
Bayer Job Opening 2020 official notification has been released. chemistry & Pharma Educators can check out all of the relevant information with regards to the Job Post. Pharmacovigilance Job Opening 2020. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Lab Chemist
Support for day to day QA/QC activities of existing and new projects
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To support day to day QA/QC activities
- Testing of Raw material, in-process and finished product. SAP data entry and record keeping.
- Analytical method development/ validation and finalization of the report.
- Maintain and follow QMS – ISO 9001/ISO 14001 and ISO 45001. Support and participation in internal/external audits.
- Preventive and breakdown maintenance of analytical equipment.
- Support for Procurement activities
- Keeping the required inventory of Lab chemicals & reagents, solvents etc. And its procurement activity.
- To maintain proper housekeeping & environment, health &safety. To ensure Statutory Compliances
- Min qualification: M. Sc. In Analytical Chemistry preferable / M. Pharm.
Experience: 5 to 8 years in QA/QC field
Areas of expertise: Classical and instrumental analysis, Handling of GC/HPLC, UV, Polarimeter KF Titrator, etc. Should possessknowledge of MS Office and SAP QM module and QMS system
Key Skills: Should have good interpersonal and presentation skill, Good communication skill in English – written and verbal and must be a Team player
Editors Note: Bayer Lab Chemist Job Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.