Danaher Chemistry Application Scientist Post – Apply Online
Danaher invites postgraduate Chemistry candidates for the post of Scientist. Senior Application Scientist post vacancy. Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin
Job Title: Senior Application Scientist
Job Id R1126833
Main position objectives:
- In-depth knowledge of industry trends, challenges, and needs
- High, working-level knowledge of analytical methods, techniques, and workflows from work environments
- Ability to independently research, develop, and present solution-oriented separation and sample preparation methods for “hot areas” based on Phenomenex technology and products
- Work with R&D, Sales and Marketing to provide input for relevant content for brochures, website, and seminars
- Effectively lead application development projects including proper planning, resource allocation, control and completion.
- Aid in the troubleshooting and technical support of customers and distributors worldwide.
- Experience operating and maintaining LC-MS/MS systems (principally SCIEX)
- Experience with sample preparation techniques such as Solid Phase Extraction (SPE) is highly preferred.
- Maintain detailed, accurate, legible records of all experiments, and graph all relevant trend data along with the appropriate controls and blanks
- Maintain all instruments and equipment in excellent condition, keep all work areas neat and clean, and follow all safety procedures without exception
- Work cross-functionally with R+D, Sales, and Operations to support the execution of projects and manage the existing portfolio of products
- collaborate with colleagues in Sales and Marketing to generate technically-sound and practical marketing literature that can be used to drive new business opportunities (print and web-based)
- M.S. in Chemistry with 5 years HPLC and/or LC-MS/MS experience, or PhD in Chemistry/ Analytical Chemistry with 3 years of HPLC and/or LC
- MS/MS experience.
- Prior experience working in a laboratory is a requirement
- Experience developing LC-MS/MS, HPLC-UV, UHPLC-UV, and other essays (ideally also involving sample preparation) for the market.
- Experience in complex troubleshooting.
- Excellent customer-facing skills and experience are vital.
- Ability to lead teams and assist with internal training and troubleshooting.
- Should be able to interpret scientific data including chromatograms, Mass spec data, quantitative results and effectively communicate it to large groups. Strong presentation skills (e.g. PowerPoint) are essential.
- Strong problem solving and analysis skills
- Ability to adapt to and handle the competing departmental need
- Travel up to 30%.
- Team player and “go-getter”, must be comfortable with proposing ideas and workflows to commercial teams
- Ability to influence decisions across all levels of an organization, including executive level
- Strong time management and organizational skills. Ability to multitask and manage competing priorities and changing business needs.
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills, with a high degree of self-motivation and ability to work independently and through effective lateral influencing.
- Strong process orientation, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills and a firm commitment to quality.
Editors Note: Danaher Chemistry Application Scientist Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.