Syngene Associate Scientist Pharmacokinetics Post – Apply Online
Syngene Pharma.Syngene Job. Pharma Candidates with M Pharma are encouraged to apply online at Syngene for vacancies that are available. Syngene is hiring Pharma candidates. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online. Check out all the details
Job Title: Senior Research Associate- DMPK-Invivo Pharmacokinetics
Job Location: Bengaluru
Department: Discovery Biolog
- Well versed with surgical procedures like cannulation of jugular, a femoral, portal vein in rats. Chronic bile duct cannulations in rat and various animal models used for in vivo pharmacokinetic studies.
- Collection of different vital organs during tissue distribution studies in rodents
- Pharmacokinetic data analysis using Phoenix WinNonlin and other data analysis tool.
- Collection of various biological fluids like cerebrospinal fluid, bile, urine, synovial fluid lavage during PK and tissue distribution studies in rodents.
- Should have a preliminary understanding about formulations to be used for pharmacokinetics, efficacy and toxicity studies.
- Knowledge about regulatory guidelines followed for drug metabolism and pharmacokinetics is desirable.
• 0-3 years post qualification
• Should be well versed in verbal and written communication, should be a team player.
• Should be focused towards results and deliverables.
• Should have
To conduct In vivo pharmacokinetics study in rodents. Ability to adapt to the dynamic team environment.
- Conduct of pharmacokinetic studies in rodents.
- Preparation of study protocols, reports for IND/ NDA submissions.
- Documenting the lab notebooks online and compound management.
- Ability to adapt to the dynamic team environment.
- Possess the knowledge and exposure to the environment, health, and safety (EHS) practices
- Follow environment, health, and safety (EHS) requirements at all times in the workplace ensuring individual and lab/plant safety
- Ensure environment, health, and safety (EHS) measures are imparted via training and adhered within the team
Editors Note: Syngene Associate Scientist Pharmacokinetics Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.
Looking for jobs inmical eng.