NIPER Guwahati Pharmacology Job – Applications Invited
The Institute intends to fill the project assistant post and has been arranged a Walk-in-Interview to be held on 26/09/2020 at 3:00 PM, under the Project title “Integrated Information System to Interpret, Integrate and mitigation of cardiometabolic health care in Northeast tribes of Assam and Mizoram” in the department of Pharmacy Practice on Contractual.
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research, Guwahati (NIPER-G) is an Autonomous Institute of National importance and the first National Pharma Institute in North-East India set up by the Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Govt. of India by an Act of Parliament, to impart high-quality Education and Research in the area of Pharmaceutical Sciences.
Job Title: Project Assistant
Age: Max. age 35 years
Salary: 31000/- consolidated
Project: ICMR funded
Graduate in Pharmaceutical sciences from a recognized university with three years of experience or Master’s degree in Pharmacology/clinical pharmacology/biochemistry and another relevant subject from a recognized university.
• Preference will be given to the candidate having experience in clinical sample handling, clinical research, community-related work especially to deal with tribal of NE states.
• The selected candidate is also expected to organize, manage the projectwork and assist day to day research work to facilitate and manage the project work.
• He/she should be expert in blood withdrawing, biological sample processing and storage
• He/she should speak the local language Assamese.
• Selected person should be willing to travel tribal areas.
Duration: 24 months
The candidate will bring along all the original documents & two sets of self-attested photocopies of the same, two passport size photographs and 2 copies of the latest CV/resume
Walk-in-Interview to be held on 26/09/2020 at 3:00 PM
View Main Notification
Editors Note: NIPER Guwahati Pharmacology Job Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.