IIT Jodhpur Chemistry Recruitment 2020 – Applications Invited
Applications are invited from the citizen of India for filling up the Junior Research Fellow temporary position in the Institute project at this Institute. The position is purely temporary, initially for a period of 01 Year, and extendable but co-terminus with the duration of the project, on a contractual basis with consolidated pay. The requisite qualification, experience and other details are given below:
Project No. S/DST/SA/20190030
Project Title Sulphur nanoparticles Reinforced Hieratchical Assemblies of Carbon nanotubes for Efficient Lithium-Sulphur Batteries
Project Investigator Dr. Shahab Ahmad
Duration for an initial appointment 01 Year
Job Title Junior Research Fellow
No.of Posts 01
Consolidate Pay Rs.31,000/- +HRA
Minimum Qualification and Experience
M.Sc. in Chemistry with CSIR/UGC NET or GATE.
Research experience in Experimental: Materials Science/ Li-ion Batteries/CNTs.
Job Description The candidate is expected to:
- Perform experiments such as Synthesis and Characterization of Materials, Fabrication and Electrochemical Studies of Li-ion Batteries.
- Help the team members in other lab activities such as the purchase of lab items, lab maintenance etc.
Brief description of Project The project involves the use of novel 3D structures made up of hierarchical assemblies of CNTs in Li-ion Batteries to overcome technical challenges.
For more details please visit:
Maximum Age The candidate should be below 30 years as on the last date of application.
How To Apply:
The candidates possessing the requisite qualification and experience should apply through
ONLINE process up to 01 October 2020. The candidates are advised to send soft copy of the application with all relevant documents to [email protected] (Please mention the advertisement number in the subject line of the email).No need to send hard copy.
General Instructions to Applicant(s)
1. The post(s) is purely temporary and contractual for a period of 01 Year, and extension based on satisfactory performance, but co-terminus with the duration of the project
2. Application which is incomplete, not in prescribed format, without photograph or unsigned will be summarily rejected.
3. Certificate in support of experience should be in proper format i.e. it should be on the organizations letter head, bear the date of issue, specific period of work, name and designation of the issuing authority along with his signature.
4. The Institute reserves the right to: (a) conduct written/trade tests for such posts wherever if the circumstances so warrant (b) not filling any of the advertised positions (c) fill consequential vacancies arising at the time of interview from available candidates. The number of positions is thus open to change.
5. The Institute shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by a candidate at the time of appointment or during the tenure of the service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has a clandestine antecedents/background and has suppressed the said information, then his/her services shall be terminated.
6. No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
7. No correspondence will be entertained from candidates regarding interview and reasons for not being called for interview.
8. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
9. No interim correspondence will be entertained.
10. Postal delay will not be entertained.
Last Date To Apply: 01 October 2020
View Main Notification
Editors Note: IIT Jodhpur IIT Jodhpur Chemistry Recruitment Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.