Shell Technology Scientist Vacancy – Computational Chemistry
Shell Technology Scientist Vacancy Chemistry AI Resident Job. Materials Informatics Scientist Job Materials Informatics Scientist Chemistry Job. The Shell Technology Centre Bangalore, STCB, is one of the three global hubs for technology in the Materials Informatics Scientist, Computational Chemistry. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: AI Resident – Materials Informatics Scientist, Computational Chemistry
Reference ID 145088BR_EN
What’s the role?
You’ll be helping Shell build an enabling Materials Informatics platform and projects supporting businesses and strategies of Royal Dutch Shell. Your role will focus on building capabilities and skills in Material informatics to solve targeted problems in Shell’s traditional businesses and new areas related to the energy transition.
- You will develop and use sophisticated data mining, data analytics and machine learning-based approaches in conjunction with materials knowledge coming in from multiscale materials modeling and experiments to establish processing-structure-property-performance (PSPP) relationships in materials towards accelerated materials selection/discovery/development.
- You will develop/apply methods/tools to identify patterns/ features and extract the maximum possible information from high-throughput simulations, experiments and databases (e.g. from analytical characterization data, process data, sensor data etc.).
- working as an integral member of a diverse global team. You will also be involved in building materials databases integrating Shell’s own data with external data in this space.
- You will analyze results to clearly identify what worked and what did not. Along with data-related issues, you will also report your findings in the context of underlying data generating process i.e. applicable chemical theory and therefore ability to understand the governing chemical rules will be a key skillset.
Qualification and Experience:
- PhD or MS with 3+ years of relevant experience
- Specializing in material informatics with a strong statistics and mathematics foundation from any of the disciplines in Chemistry, or any other allied fields with related qualification.
- Understanding of chemical properties and knowledge of various databases
Proficiency in R/Python/MATLAB and ML libraries for classification/regression/data cleaning tasks
- Experience in any one of the deep learning frameworks (torch, tensorflow etc.) with focus on NLP
- Preferable to have an understanding of different types of databases, data fetching using api calls, and setting up experimental servers such as a flask
Shell.ai Residency Program offers you an amazing opportunity for learning and discovery. You will enjoy a unique opportunity to:
- Develop deep technical expertise working on the latest AI-related projects
- Collaborate with like-minded innovators and AI residents community across the globe, Shell experts and mentors
- Channel your efforts from ideation to execution working to rapidly deploy solutions
- Deploy solutions across a breadth of Shell businesses – from Exploration to Trading, or Retail to New Energies
Editors Note: Shell Technology Scientist Vacancy Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.