GSK Scientific Writer Job Opening – Pharma Apply Online
Pharma Writer. GSK invites postgraduate and undergraduate Pharma candidates for the post of Scientific Writer. Interested and Eligible candidates in the field of the pharma may apply for this post. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Senior Scientific Writer
Location: Bangalore, India
Medical and Clinical
6+ years of experience in Regulatory Writing and ICH Guideline.
M.Pharm / Freshers with Ph.D degree can also be considered.
- Contributes to documents and activities to be included in registration files.
- Authors clinical documents following defined templates.
- Ensures the consistency and quality level of all documents that are issued.
- Actively participates in all planning, coordination and review meetings.
- Ability to work on 2-3 assignments simultaneously.
- Proactively raises and discusses concerns/ issues in an open and timely manner and within the global team at GSK Vaccines, thereby demonstrating the ability to promote high scientific standards by pointing out obvious flaws and proposing (and advocates) alternatives.
- Works directly with a diversity of roles at different levels within GSK (e.g., Clinical Research and Development Leader (CRDL), Project Level CRDL, Regional Medical
- Directors and Advisors, Study Delivery Leads (SDL), Study Data Managers (SDM), Biostatisticians, other Scientific Writers).
Editors Note: GSK Scientific Writer Job Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.