Thiruvalluvar University PG Admission 2020 – Application Details
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for admission to the post-graduate programme at the Department of Chemistry, Thiruvalluvar University, Vellore. Admission 2020 at Thiruvalluvar University. Interested candidates may Check out all the details on the same below:
Eligibility: MSc Chemistry, M Phil, PhD
Registration Fees: Cost of Application form for PG Courses: Rs.200/-
(SC / ST Rs.100/-)
APPLICANTS TO PG PROGRAMMES
The non-refundable application fee of Rs.200/- (Rs.100/- for SC/ST) should be remitted in the Indian Overseas Bank IFSC Code: IOBA0002484 MICR Code: 632020014 Account number: 248401000000001 and the original bank challan with UTR number should be enclosed with the application form.
- Self-attested copies of documents to be attached with the printed application form:
- S.S.L.C. Mark Sheet
- Hr. Sec. Mark Sheet
- UG. Marks Sheets (I-V Semester)
- Community Certificate
- Transfer Certificate]
- Physically Challenged (PH) Certificate (If any)
- Other merit certificates like NSS, NCC, Sports etc. (If any)
- One copy of recent passport size photograph must be affixed.
Students who have passed UG Examinations other than Thiruvalluvar University. Must produce the Eligibility Certificate from the Thiruvalluvar University, Vellore.
Application Forms will NOT be sold in the University/College Office.
Attach a self-addressed 24x12cm envelope Rs.20/- stamped along with the filled-in application.
The candidates who have passed their qualifying examination from other Universities shall obtain the Eligibility Certificate from Thiruvalluvar University and submit the same at the time of admission to the course of study.
- To obtain the Eligibility Certificate, the application form can be downloaded from the University website www.tvu.edu.in. (Under Admission -> Download Applications) and candidates are directed to contact the Admission section of this University.
- University is not responsible for any postal delay or loss in transit.
- Admissions to UG/PG programmes are purely on merit basis.
- Numbers of seats are limited to each department offering the courses and selections are based on the Reservation Policy prescribed by the Govt. of Tamil Nadu.
- A separate application for each course/ College should be submitted. Otherwise, the application will be rejected.
- If the particulars given by the applicant found incorrect, the applicant is liable for legal action and his/her admission will be cancelled.
- Filled in application form should be sent directly to The Registrar, Thiruvalluvar University, Serkadu, Vellore – 632 115.
- The University reserves the right either to conduct or cancel the courses offered by the University without any intimation.
- Applicants are requested to note down their application numbers and name of the course for future reference.
Application forms and instructions to the candidates are available in the University Website: www.tvu.edu.in. Candidates can apply with five semesters mark through online. Total Fee concession for SC/ST students would be given as per Government Norms
The last date for submission of filled-in applications for PG Degree Courses is 30.06.2020 at 5.00 PM. Applications received after 30.06.2020 (5.00 PM) will be considered as late Applications Thiruvalluvar University reserves the right to accept or reject the late Applications.
Editor’s Note: Thiruvalluvar University PG Admission Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.