FNDR Pharma Freshers Job Opening 2020 – Apply Online
Foundation for Neglected Disease Research (FNDR) is a unique not for profit R&D organization dedicated to developing novel therapeutics, diagnostics and devices for diseases with a high socio-economic impact. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Research Associate – DMPK
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
Salary: ₹360,000.00 to ₹420,000.00 /year
- M.Pharm., MS (Pharm)
- Industry experience of 0 to 3 years
Roles and Responsibilities:
The key responsibility for the candidate will be to perform experiments and analyze in vitro and in vivo DMPK studies to support drug discovery and development projects. The candidate will be involved in DMPK experiment planning, designing and set-up, instrument and laboratory maintenance as well as protocol preparation and review. He/she will also be responsible to write reports and communicate with scientists in the project team and for planning and execution of DMPK activities.
Technical Skills Required:
• Ability to set-up and performing physio-chemical assays like solubility, logP etc. using HPLC.
• Experience performing in vitro DMPK assays like microsomal and hepatocyte stability, plasma stability, B/P ratio etc.
• Development of Bioanalytical methods
• Candidate with hands-on with analyzing in vivo samples (sample preparation and analysis) by LC-MS/MS methods.
• Animal handling and performing PK studies.
• Experience in handling cell lines like CaCo2 etc.
• Ability to interpret pharmacokinetic data with Phoenix WinNonlin
• Working in GLP or GLP-like environment
Basic Skills required
– Ability to work independently with enthusiasm
– Decision making
– Knowledge of drug discovery processes and development
– Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills and proficiency in English
– Computer skills in multiple programs such as word processing, spreadsheets, and presentations
– Candidate must be a citizen of India
– Salary commensurate with experience
Editor’s Note: FNDR Pharma Freshers Job Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.