Kemin Chemistry Executive Purchase Job 2020 – Apply Online
Kemin invites postgraduate Msc Chemistry job opening. Kemin job opening 2020, Kemin chemistry job opening. Kemin announces a job opening for postgraduate candidates. Kemin job opening. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Executive Purchase
- Graduate (UG/PG) specialized in Chemistry as Major subject with a minimum of 1-2 years of experiences in Purchasing.
- Experience in Chemical purchase and a degree or diploma in material management is an added advantage.
- Exposure in the Commodities market will have a preference
- Ensure availability of input materials for production in time, carry out procurement within the budget price, effective inventory management, identify the alternate source for cost & quality benefits.
- Manage supply base (identification, evaluation, approval and development of strategic supplier)
- Liaison with Customer Care, Planning, QA and other Stakeholders.
- Make the Purchase Plan.
- Constant Market Analysis and update.
- Plan Negotiations Strategies to get the best deal.
- New and Alternate Vendor development and get approval.
- Having experience in dealing with Commodity products will be preferred
- Monitor the Commodities market and decide on the timely Purchase strategies.
- Finalize price with vendors and sent a proposal for approvals with justification.
- Initiate projects for enhancing profitability, localization, purchase efficiency etc.
- Make strategic plans for supply security and sustainability for long term vision.
- Process the purchase order either thru purchase assist or my own Verify PO accuracy with respective price, tax, payment terms etc.
- Monitor Inventory and consumption trends.
- Involving in new projects activities Share information internally.
- Negotiate Long Term Agreements (LTA), containing Framework agreements (FWA) based on Kemin policy
Editor’s Note: Kemin Chemistry Executive Purchase Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.