Pfizer Peer QC Analyst Post Vacancy – Apply Online
Pfizer Vacancies – Pharma Vacancy. MPharma candidates are eligible to apply online for a Peer Quality Control, Peer Quality Control vacancy at Pfizer. Pharma job opening 2020. Check out all the details on our website Rasayanika.com
Job Title: Peer Quality Control (QC) Analyst
Qualifications (i.e., preferred education, experience, attributes)
BS degree (or equivalent). A scientific or technical degree is preferred.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in clinical, safety and/or regulatory areas in the pharmaceutical/healthcare industry.
- Experience in quality control and/or quality assurance within the pharmaceutical industry preferred.
- Knowledge of global safety regulations and guidelines, or equivalent.
- Demonstrated computer literacy, particularly in the use and management of relational databases.
- Demonstrated strength in analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated organizational/project management skills.
- Demonstrated strength in oral/written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to make decisions independently and resolve issues appropriately.
- Innovative and strategic thinking.
Conducts and manages QC activities on deliverables produced by the Aggregate Report Center of Excellence (CoE) to ensure accuracy, internal consistency, uniformity and compliance with commitments and expectations.
- Support the Aggregate Report CoE by participating in and/or leading peer QC activities, set the standard for enhanced collaboration, and deliver project commitments.
Plans, designs and participate independently, as appropriate, in the ongoing review and
- QC of a designated report’s safety information.
- Participates on project teams, task forces and/or working groups to identify opportunities for peer QC process improvement initiatives.
- Manages special projects and senior management requests associated with peer QC compliance, as needed.
- Serve as a Peer QC Subject Matter Expert (SME) on training, knowledge sharing, technology, or specific work processes, providing advice and guidance as appropriate.
Collection of peer QC metric data for analysis.
- Support regulatory inspections, internal audits and/or strategic quality
Technical Skill Requirements
- Strategic Thinking with demonstrated ability to understand and consider competitive positioning when solving problems and making decisions.
- Demonstrated knowledge of safety, clinical and/or regulatory.
- Knowledge of organizational development principles and demonstrated success in developing and implementing organizational development strategies.
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex projects and cross-functional processes and to meet established deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work on simultaneous complex projects/deliverables.
- Demonstrated analytical and statistical skills.
- Thorough understanding of system technologies that support the business. Can apply technical and line knowledge of key concepts and may act as a resource.
Editor’s Note: Pfizer Peer QC Analyst Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.