IFF Scent Design Associate – BSc Chemistry Job Vacancy
Chemistry Associate Jobs. BSc Jobs in Scent Design at IFF. International Flavors & Fragrances Scent Design Jobs. BSc Scent Design jobs. IFF Announces job opening for candidates with a bachelor’s degree in chemistry. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Scent Design Associate
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Chemistry.
- Excellent olfactive capabilities.
- Creative and able to come up with new ideas which are easy to implement
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong project management skills, able to think independently.
- Should be a team player, open-minded, embrace diversity.
- Proficiency in any other foreign language is beneficial
- 2-5 years of experience in fragrance development/evaluation is prefered.
- Experience working on cross categories is an advantage.
The Scent Design Associate is responsible for driving multiple local/regional projects simultaneously. He/she will support the Scent Design Manager to execute priorities aligned to business strategy. You will learn how olfactive strategies are developed and how to communicate and drive the strategy by partnering with key internal customers and stakeholders as well as support the implementation of the olfactive strategy in multiple small or local commercial projects. You will support perfumers to develop winning successful fragrances, incoming briefs to ensure timeline and budget requirements are met, and participate in evaluations to leverage insight. To be successful in this position you will have a Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Chemistry and 2+ years experience in fragrance development and evaluation that will allow you to study and analyze new product launches, ingredients, technology and developments in the market. The Scent Design Associate will have excellent communication skills to partner with marketing and consumer insights regularly to share olfactive knowledge and gain a deeper understanding of consumers and market trends.
Editor’s Note: IFF Scent Design Associate Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.