Merck Pharma Service Specialist Job Vacancy – Apply Now
Merck Pharma Job Opening Chemistry Job. Merck invites candidates with a chemistry degree for the post of an Analyst in Chemical science filed. Interested and Eligible candidates may apply for this job post. Check out all the Relevant details on Rasayanika.com
Job Requisition ID: 204712
Career Level: C – Professional (1-3 years)
Working time model: full-time
Who you are
As an ideal candidate you have the following:
- Minimum 3-4 years of professional experience in a customer-facing environment, the first experience in chemicals, pharmacy or biochemical is an asset
- Fluent English conversational and written.
- Organized, multitasking, open-minded, flexible in a changing environment and able to adjust accordingly
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, promote good relationship in the team, ensures 2-ways communication and teamwork
- Enjoy working in an international team
- A positive outlook on dealing with our important customers and driven by great sensibility for customer satisfaction
- Excellent computer skills with experience on Microsoft Office, SFDC, SAP is a plus
- In this position, you will be dealing with requests regarding our Pharma Chemicals and Process Solution Products. You are the entry point for the first level commercial and regulatory questions from our internal and external clients received by mail, phone or fax. In your dedicated area of responsibility, you act as an interface between the sales organization in the field, supply chain, regulatory affairs, marketing and all other interfering interfaces. Also, you continuously support the sales representatives in their daily activities in order to meet the sales objectives.
- You will be responsible for dealing with all quotations in close collaboration with the sales representative, you will enforce our price policy and develop special prices for a specific category of clients. You’ll be in charge of handling requests for all types of commercial documents intended for our customers, such as brochures, sample requests, literature, product datasheets etc.
- You handle product orders, check inventory availability or status of a shipment, verify customer pricing, prepare and process customer return goods for credit and/or replacement, handle and resolve customer complaints, escalate requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource and file records of customer interactions and transactions.
Editor’s Note: Merck Chemistry Service Specialist Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.