Shell Technology Associate Researcher – Chemistry Candidates Apply
Chemistry Researcher Job. Chemistry Associate Researcher Job Researcher Chemistry Job. The Shell Technology Centre Bangalore, STCB, is one of the three global hubs for technology in the Projects & Technology business of Royal Dutch Shell. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Associate Researcher PODer
Job Id: 129432BR
Location: Bangalore India
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in one of the relevant technologies
- Bachelors degree in Chemical Engineering or Masters in Chemistry (Organic Chemistry)
- Prior relevant experience in operation of pilot plants, other (semi-) continuous units, or other experimental units (including end-application equipment)
- Experience in RTS work and/or process development.
- Should have excellent communication skills both oral and written
The research experimentalist works closely together with the PODer (Propylene Oxide Derivatives) technologists who are overall project leader for the respective R&D program. Currently, the PODER pilot plants consists of 13 experimental units that are operated by 7research experimentalists.
The experimentalist will typically be operating couple of units in STCB
Conduct experimental technology and R&D programs for PO Derivatives (PODer) technology group in support of a first class multi-discipline technical service to the downstream business forvarious Chemical technologies.
Depending on your individual experience and customer needs, your role may vary and will hold a relevant mix of the following accountabilities:
- Timely delivery of individual milestones within R&D programs
- Operation and maintenance of units/equipment assigned to individual
- Proper maintenance of mandatory plant, experimental and HSSE administration/documentation
- Adherence to change management for modifications of units/equipment assigned to individual
- Adhere to all HSE, group, regulatory, quality and other appropriate standards
Last Date To Apply: 10th April 2020
Editor’s Note: Shell Technology Associate Researcher Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.