Amazon Associate Pharmacist Job Vacancy – Application Details
Amazon Pharma Job. Amazon Hiring undergraduate Pharma candidates for the post of Pharmacist. Biggest job opportunity, Amazon hiring Pharmaceutical Science candidates. Check out all the details on our website Rasayanika.com
We are looking for an exceptional pharmacist who has prior experience of working in the industry. Any prior experience of working on pharma software systems or managing a customer-facing role will be a plus.
The ideal candidate will
(i) possess an understanding of the computer systems
(ii) knowledge of the different types of medicines including generics/habit-forming drugs
(iii) excellent written and spoken communication skills
(iv) ability to think broadly and strategically about customer service initiatives.
Job Title: Associate Pharmacist
Location– Hyderabad, India
Job ID: 190028369
Knowledge & Skills Required
B. Pharma or D.Pharma is required
- 1-3 years of experience working as a pharmacist in a pharmacy
- Ability to read medicines correctly from doctor’s handwritten prescriptions
- Knowledge of various medicine types, especially the ones that are prone to abuse
- Knowledge of generics
- Should be able to type fast
- Should be flexible with work timings
- Ability to work efficiently in a dynamic and ambiguous environment by combining analytical rigor and judgment.
- Strong commitment to exceptional customer experience, enthusiasm to drive positive change and persuasive ability.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written (ability to present detailed technical analysis, assumptions, and recommendations succinctly. – English & Hindi
- Should be a registered pharmacist
- Prior Experience of working in a retail pharmacy chain
- Experience in a customer service role will be an added advantage.
The successful candidate will work in Amazon Customer Service Team. His/her responsibilities will include:
- Reading prescriptions from doctors all over the country
- Digitizing prescription details (medicine/dosage/duration and other prescription details)
- Handling customer queries related to medicines
- Improve performance to plan by identifying, measuring and managing key metrics related to customer service
- Promote process improvement and standardization of processes across all sites in the network
Editor’s Note: Amazon Associate Pharmacist Job Pharmaceutical, job opening, Pharmacist post, Pharmacy job opening 2019, DPharma job opening, BPharma job opening, Amazon Pharma Jobs 2019 Recruitment Pharmacist Post, Pharmaceutical Science job opening 2019, Pharma Job, Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings. Follow us on Facebook for the latest updates.