Novo Nordisk Pharma Job – Pharma Apply Online. Postgraduate and undergraduate pharma candidates apply. candidates are eligible to apply online for a analyst post. Associate analyst professional position that is available at Novo Nordisk, which is one of the world’s most successful pharmaceutical companies and with great growth potential
Job Title: Associate Analyst for Regulatory Information Management System
You will be responsible for Data Entry in Regulatory database for Registrations, Regulatory changes and updates, support and ensure Regulatory Information Management System (RIMS) support tasks, also ensure high quality in data entry and complete tasks as per targets & timelines, handling and addressing the queries of stakeholders. You will have to proactive approach regarding system and business process improvement and participate and contribute in different process improvement projects as assigned. You will have to take responsibility for quality check of data entry.
As an Associate Analyst part of your training may be performed in Denmark and few meetings may also require joining in affiliate countries based on the requirement.
You will need to have the below knowledge and experience.
- Graduate / post-graduate or comparable degree in Science/ Pharmacy/ computer-related field
- 4 to 6 years Knowledge in Data Entry & Data Management
- Knowledge in Regulatory Affairs
- Knowledge in Register Database preferred
- Knowledge in MS-Office
- Readiness for handling other tasks
- Good Communication Skills
- Good subject knowledge in academics
- Active in self-development
- Focuses on targets and delivers results
Editor’s Note: Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.