USP Safety Executive Chemistry Job Vacancy – Apply Online
USP job. Chemistry Executive Post. Chemistry. Chemistry jobs at USP. Chemistry jobs at USP, Chemistry jobs, USP. USP invites candidates with a Bachelors degree in chemistry or for the post of Executive. U.S. Pharmacopeial Convention Check out all the details on our website Rasayanika.com
Job Title: EHS /Safety Executive (Contract) in Hyderabad, India
Eligibility: Bachelor’s degree in chemistry or bachelor’s in engineering in the relevant field.
- Degree in Environmental Sciences, Chemistry or bachelor’s in chemical engineering.
- Prior experience in a Chemical based industry.
- Diploma in Safety from any recognized Board.
- Knowledge about the Chemicals risks associated with the chemicals.
- Knowledge on Safety Standards. (National & International).
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assisting the EHS Manager in the following daily EHS operational activities at USP India site and other locations identified from time to time;
- Conduct daily, weekly and another safety walkthrough as per USP Safety Checklist;
- Issue work permits;
- Maintain an updated inventory of fire equipment, safety equipment, PPE’s and other EHS inventory;
- Ensure daily, weekly and monthly EHS parameters and record same inappropriate forms/records/Checklists;
- Issue PPE inventory to Lab Staff.
- Waste Management – Assist EHS Manager and Lab Teams with regard to generation, segregation and disposal of hazardous and other waste as per EHS policy.
- Assist EHS Manager in wastewater and Neutralization/Equalization of wastewater (If required).
- Maintaining records of waste management.
- Assisting the EHS Manager in Conducting monthly Safety Audits & Inspections of the site.
- Assisting the EHS Manager in Maintaining the New Chemical Inventory with respect to compatibility.
- Assisting the EHS Manager to ensure that Chemical Inventory is being maintained in the Labs.
- Updating the ERT List which is displayed at strategic locations.
- Any other activity identified from time to time;
This is a non-supervisory contract position to assist EHS Manager with daily EHS activities
Editor’s Note: USP Safety Executive Chemistry Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.