Govt CMET Chemistry Recruitment 2020 – Application Details
C-MET invites applications from eligible and highly motivated candidates for Walk-in-interview on 14.03.2020 (SATURDAY) to fill up the following temporary and time-bound positions under MeitY sponsored project entitled “Establishment of Centre of
Excellence on E-waste Management”.
The positions are purely temporary and are co-terminus with the project duration (i.e. 29.09.2024).
Job Title: Technical Assistant
No.of posts: 01
Eligibility: First class B.Sc. in Chemistry with Physics as one of the subjects
Salary: `22,320/- p.m. (consolidated)
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Registration for Walk-in-Interview: Between 09.00 Hrs. to 10.00 Hrs.
2. Only the eligible short listed/screened-in candidates will be allowed for
attending the interview.
3. Candidates are required to bring their application/bio-data and produce the original educational marks sheet & caste certificate etc. at the time of screening. In case the certificates/mark sheets etc. have not been collected from colleges/present employer, a custodian certificate from the respective authorities should invariably produced to the Screening Committee at the time of verification of certificates, failing which the candidate will not be allowed to attend the interview.
4. Duly self-attested photocopies of all the documents must be enclosed along
with the application form. Only self attested recent passport size
should be pasted in the appropriate place in the application form.
Nature of Position: The engagement on above position is purely temporary
and time bound as mentioned above.
6. Age: Not exceeding 28 years as on 01.03.2020. Age relaxation for
SC/ST/OBC/PHC will be as per Govt. of India norms.
7. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
8. The selected candidates shall not have any legal right to claim his/her regularization/appointment by absorption or otherwise against any regular post or any further contractual engagement on completion of the project/tenure.
9. Only Indian Nationals need apply. Appointment of selected candidates is
subject to his / her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of CMET.
10. C-MET reserves the right to cancel/terminate the candidature at any point of time during the engagement process, if any wrong declaration, misrepresentation or concealment is detected then his / her engagement shall be liable to be terminated without prejudice to any other necessary action will be initiate by the society as per Rule of law. The decision of the competent authority will be final and binding on the candidate. Canvassing in any form and/or bringing any influence, political or otherwise will be treated as a disqualification for the position applied for.
11. Any addendum/corrigendum will be web-hosted in our web site only. Therefore candidates may periodically see our website.
View Main Notification
Editor’s Note: Govt CMET Chemistry Recruitment Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.