Unilever R & D Associate Job Vacancy – Chemistry & Pharma
Unilever Pharma Job Opportunity with the biggest company Unilever. Unilever invites chemistry and pharma candidates for the post of R&D Associate to work in the Research and development department. Candidates interested in a career in research and development can apply for this job post. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Sr R & D Associate/Assistant Manager – Appraisal & Claims
Bachelors or Master’s in Science /Pharmacy/Cosmetic technology (B.Sc., B. Pharma, B. Cosmetic Tech. B. Tech)
Previous Experience in FMCG products or Homecare will be added advantage
- Measurement science & Instrument Analysis & Applications, Knowledge of colour chemistry, Understanding of FMCG products will be added advantage
- Good communication skills (Written & Spoken English) & Conversant with MS-Office (Word, PPT & Excel)
- Good analytical and reasoning abilities
• Global / Cluster HC CTi Teams
• Global / Cluster Marketing Teams
• External Institutes/Partners/Agencies (CTi Ecosystems)
The role’s primary mission is to have holistic understanding of product performance – understand effect of varying levels/types of ingredients of Laundry & Household care Formulations, its technologybenefits and risks/ constraints. This role develops understanding of technology robustness, benefits and gross negatives via robust performance evaluation under consumer-relevant as well as more stressed conditions – which will be used as Input for Global Roll Out of the technologies.
It aims in improving existing test methodologies/development of new methodologies in order to get good product differentiation while being focused on Consumer Habits and Wash Conditions. It is also responsible to OTIF delivery of Claims Support /KBS for all communications to maintain the Competitive position in Market/s. of our landed innovations. Also, build knowledge for supporting claims in newer areas like naturals & green claims spaces.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Recommendations for New technologies, its benefits, risks and gross negatives
- Robustness evaluation of these technologies for “Global” rollout.
New Method development – for existing /new technologies – focused on “Consumer habits”
- Preparations of Support Strategy for new claims within the project accessing Digital Claims Tools/Databases/Documents
- Plan, coordinate or conduct the necessary tests internally or leverage the HC CTi
- Ecosystems partnership with Third parties/agencies to substantiate claims (Comms, Master Text, Print Digital etc.)
- Ensure Claims are signed-off and aligned across cross-functional project teams (Product Development, Cluster CTi teams Legal & Regulatory & Brand)
- Document & preparation of Claims dossiers using existing Digital Tools /Databases.
- Lead /Co-ordinate the KBS (Knowledge-Based Selling) development to support POS demos, Activations etc to land impactful innovations within the market.
This role reports into the CTi Manager Homecare and is responsible to lead Appraisal & Claims activities across Innovation /5S Projects
This role’s key accountability is for
Overall co-ordination for Appraisal & Claims Workstream within Innovation / 5S projects
Business Support in crises situation e.g. New Launches, Claims challenges, Wargames etc.
The role involves Product Evaluation (Appraisal) & Claims Support to Innovation/5S Projects in Homecare. Business Support in Crisis e.g. Wargames, Quick response to Competitor Launches (through strong claims positioning of UL products to maintain/upgrade the Market position in a competitive environment). Deliver strong product claims/ KBS to land Impactful innovations in the market
Editor’s Note: Unilever R & D Associate Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.