Buckman Chemistry Documentation Specialist – Apply Online
Chemical science job opening at Buckman. Buckman works proactively and collaboratively with its worldwide customers in pulp and paper, leather, and water treatment to deliver exceptional service and innovative speciality chemical solutions to help boost productivity, reduce risk,
Job Title: Documentation Specialist
Eligibility: PhD in Organic, Inorganic, Polymer, or Analytical Chemistry, etc.
- Minimum 2-3 years of hands-on experience in aqueous electrochemistry and experimentation methodology.
- Experience in the development of corrosion inhibitors, electrochemical sensors & equipment design, surface analysis and UV and IR spectroscopy are desirable.
- Some experience in the development of new chemistry and products in corrosion control, scale control, defoaming, coagulation, flocculation, and other water treatment processes.
- To plan and execute laboratory-scale product development and formulation.
Should be able to connect the observed electrochemical phenomena, solution chemistry as well as molecular structures, reactivity and stability of organic and inorganic compounds with their performance as corrosion inhibitors.
- The candidate will be applying innovative thinking, scientific principles, and problem-solving methods to develop, prove, and commercialize novel corrosion inhibition technology within a multidisciplinary research group of a global specialty chemicals company.
- The candidate is expected to present their research ideas and drive research projects from inception through completion as well as communicate and interact with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Planning and executing laboratory-scale product development and formulation.
Application testing in the areas of corrosion inhibition, scale inhibition and cleaning solutions.
- Analytically competent with use of most modern instrumentation.
- Hands-on experience in MATLAB and statistical analysis is an added advantage.
- Knowledge and exposure to sensors and automation in industrial water treatment is desirable.
- Ability to operate independently and as a part of a high-functioning team and working with stakeholders.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Pleasant personality and collaborates easily with others.
- Aims high and brings a sense of urgency and ownership to all tasks.
- A life-long learner who constantly updates skills through learning and other means.
- A strong business focus, ownership and inner self-drive to solve real-world impactful problems with innovative digital solutions.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with multi-disciplinary and passionate team members.
Strong planning and organization skills, with the ability to manage multiple complex projects.
To deliver innovative products and technologies for Water Treatment (WT) business applications. The candidate will involve in setting up relevant equipment and conducting laboratory experiments using electrochemical methods such as potentiodynamic polarization, cyclic voltammetry, electrochemical impedance spectroscopy (EIS), electrochemical noise etc. Support and contribute to research projects in a fast-paced international environment that will cross multiple industries across WT.
Editor’s Note: Buckman Chemistry Documentation Specialist Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.