IIT BHU -MHRD Pharma Recruitment – Senior Research Fellow
Applications are invited from Indian nationals for the following position for the research project entitled “Synthesis and evaluation of diverse N-functionalized heterocyclic hybrids as multi-target directed ligands for neuroprotective and neurorestorative therapies” sponsored by MHRD, Government of India under the Scheme for Transformational and Advanced Sciences (STARS). Check out all the details on the same below:
Name of the position Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
Number of positions for IIT BHU -MHRD Pharma01
Duration for IIT BHU -MHRD Pharma 03 years
Emoluments Rs. 35,000.00 + HRA
Educational Qualifications & experience
Essential: First class in M.Pharm/M.S.(Pharm.)/M.Tech(Pharm)/M.Tech in
Pharmaceutical Chemistry/Medicinal Chemistry with qualification in GATE/GPAT or
equivalent examination, with 55% marks (equivalent grade) in post-graduation plus
at least two years of research experience preferably in Pharma industry in the area
of synthetic medicinal chemistry. The candidates should have a basic degree in
Desirable: Candidates with expertise in multistep organic synthesis,
cheminformatics, biological screening and cell culture handling will be preferred.
Upper Age limit 32 Years (relaxable for 5 years for SC/ST/Physically Handicapped/Female candidates)
1. The PIs has the discretion to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interviewto a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement.
2. Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear in the interview and no other communications in this regard will be entertained.
3. Original certificates and self-attested copies of all certificates need to be presented before the interview for verification. The venue of the interview will be; Department of Pharmaceutical Engineering & Technology, IIT (BHU), Varanasi-221005.
5. Last date for receiving the application by email is March 06 (Friday), 2020. Please refer to the institute website: www.iitbhu.ac.in/positions_available for the updates if any.
6. The selected candidate may subsequently register for the PhD programme in the department if he/she fulfils the required criteria.
How To Apply:
Interested candidates are requested to send their applications strictly on the prescribed format appended below (next page), via email to the Principal Investigator (PI), Dr. Senthil Raja A at [email protected]. Please mention “Application for SRF” in the subject line of the email. The shortlisted candidates will be intimated by email ONLY. No TA/DA will be paid if called for interview.
The last date for receiving the application by email is March 06 (Friday), 2020.
View Main Notification
Editor’s Note: IIT BHU -MHRD Pharma Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.