Novartis MPharma Scientist Job Opening – Apply Now
Novartis Pharma Jobs, Novartis Jobs. Pharmaceutical Science candidates apply online for a Scientist position that is available at Novartis. M Pharma job opening 2020. Pharma jobs Novartis is hiring Pharma candidates as per the details below:
Job Title: Scientist
Job Id: 289546BR
Minimum requirements for Novartis Jobs
Desirable: M.Pharm./M.Sc./M.Tech., Adequate knowledge of English (oral and written).
1. 4-8 years of relevant experience
2. Awareness/proven experience for safe handling of chemicals, potentially dangerous materials and equipment.
3. Good scientific or technical knowledge in a specific area (e.g. synthetic, analytical, galenical).
4. Adequate knowledge in scientific/technical areas of collaboration.
5. Proficient with laboratory and/or technical tools.
6. Good knowledge of software and computer tools.
7. Basic presentation skills and scientific/technical writing skills.
8. Good Communication skills
Job Description for Novartis Jobs
Plan and perform scientific experiments (or pilot plant processes) for the preparation and timely delivery of drug substances (DS), drug products (DP), processes and procedures in collaboration within a multifunctional project team coordinated by a Project leader. Contrib-ute to maintenance of lab instruments/infrastructure.
Major Accountabilities for Novartis Jobs
1. Meet quality, quantity and timelines in all assigned projects.
2. Perform and document scientific
3. Plan & organize scientific experiments under minimal guidance from more experienced team members. Seeks proactively for support and coaching from Project Leader, Scientific Expert or other team members during the whole process if necessary. (I)
4. Provide documentation of raw data (I)
5. Evaluate and Contribute to interpretation and report results under minimal guidance from more experienced team members. (I)
6. Propose and provide input for the design of next experiments. (I)
7. Optimize existing methods (lab or plant) or contribute to new method development and reproduce published methods and develop more efficient ones. (I)
8. Generate lab procedures, reports and/or instructions and/or SOP’s. (I, N)
9. Actively transfer procedures/instructions to pilot plant or production, including troubleshooting, process steering controls etc. (I)
10. Communicate and address problems, perform safety and literature searches under moderate guidance from more experienced team member. (I)
11. Act as mentors for new joinees
12. Keep record of and manage chemicals, intermediates, excipients and solvents within own area of responsibility. (I)
13. Collaborate with other team members to facilitate deliveries of DS and/or DP. (I)
14. Utilize special tools/equipments and/or specialized facilities e.g., containment/sterile labs. (I)
15. Evaluate new lab equipment. (I)
16. Schedule and perform routine maintenance and calibration of lab instru-ments/equipment & contribute to maintenance of infrastructure/equipment. (I)
17. Actively participate in project teams/meetings/networks. (I)
18. Actively contributes to team goals. (I)
19. Ensure all own activities are aligned with overall drug development process. (B)
20. Work according to appropriate SOPs, GMP, GLP, QM, HSE, ISEC & Novartis Guidelines
21. Strategic and scientific contribution to Networks, target achievements according to net-work charter and annual objectives (I)
Editor’s Note: Novartis MPharma Scientist Job Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.