Teva Freshers Quality Specialist Job Opening – Pharma
Teva invites postgraduate Pharma candidates for the post of Specialist. MPharma & B Pharma job opening at Teva. MSc & Pharma job opening 2020. Interested and eligible candidates may apply. Check out all the details
Job Title: Quality Sr Specialist
BPharm / MSc
Fresher MPharm QA / Pharmaceutics
- Inspect / audit each BA/BE studies (both pre and post study) to assure the management that the facilities, personnel, equipment, instruments, protocols, methods, practice, records and controls are in conformance with the relevant and current GCP/applicable GLP guidelines, protocols and SOPs implemented within the department(s) of WPPL BEC site.
- Review / update the SOPs, forms, formats and log books of all the department(s) of WPPL BEC prior to their approval and give comments on the same. Perform ‘Document control and issuance’ activities for SOPs, forms, formats, logbooks, study-specific protocols, validation protocols, qualification protocols of all departments of WPPL BEC site.
- Plan and execute the inspection and audit, necessary to support the study. Conduct internal study audit, system audits and external contractual audits for compliance with GCP/GLP, Protocols, SOPs and applicable regulatory requirements.
- Review of generated raw data and respective clinical study report, abbreviated clinical study report, CRFs, SERs, eCTD compilation, review of WinNonlin data, statistical output of clinical study as per the requirement.
- Ensure periodic review of all quality functions and procedures for appropriateness and validity.
- Prepare audit report to adhere with the guidelines, written procedures and regulatory inspections.
- Prepare a compliance report on behalf of the unit, ensure implementation of corrective action and close the audit.
- Review overall study through inspection of ongoing studies, reports and documentation.
- Update periodically Quality Manuals of WPPL BEC site.Verify the calibration and maintenance of instruments / Equipment.Handle the sponsor’s audit / visit at WPPL, BEC site.
- Resolution of the query of a regulatory agency or various visitors/auditors.
- Ensure CAPA actions based on the results of the investigations are identified and implemented.
- Conduct vendor audit as per scheduled vendor audit plan.Conduct facility audit for studies conducted at WPPL, BEC as and when directed. For instance, prior to a regulatory / sponsor / other inspections. Review of SOPs, Forms and Formats of various departments.
- Oversee the implementation of managing protocol and SOP deviations.
- Oversee the implementation of change control procedure.
- Conduct the quality system training of all staffs.
- Archiving and maintaining all documents received from various department of WPPL BEC.
- Maintain original documents and its distribution records.
- To carry out other responsibilities as and when assigned by the Head of Department or designee.
Editor’s Note: Teva Freshers Quality Specialist Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.