KSCSTE-JNTBGRI Chemistry Job Opening – Project Associate
Candidates are invited for recruitment to the following temporary position in the externally funded project ‘Search for Potential Biologically Active Constituents from the Indian Pitcher plant, Nepenthes khasiana’ at Jawaharlal Nehru Tropical Botanic Garden and Research Institute, Palode, Thiruvananthapuram. Details are given below:
Job Title: Project Associate (Phytochemistry and Phytopharmacology Division)
No.of posts: 01
Age Limit: 35 years
Eligibility: MSc Chemistry in First Class
Desirable: Experience in natural product chemistry.
Knowledge/ experience in spectroscopic techniques.
Salary: Rs. 31,000/- + 8%HRA
Terms & Condition:
1. The post is temporary and for three years.
2. Candidates are required to submit self-attested copies of all the Certificates in support of their claims regarding age, educational qualifications, scheduled caste/scheduled tribe/OBC etc. The original certificates shall be produced for verification before the interview. Those who are not producing any valid document as proof of their qualification will not be considered for walk-in-interview.
3. Candidates should bring a copy of MSc dissertation, detailed bio-data affixing a recent passport size photograph, testimonials, etc.
4. The candidates attending the interview should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions.
5. No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview.
Interested candidates may appear for walk-in-interview on 14th February 2020, 10 AM at JNTBGRI, Palode
View Main Notification
Editor’s Note: KSCSTE-JNTBGRI Chemistry Job Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.