IQVIA Clinical Trial Assistant Job Opening – Pharma
IQVIA Pharma Job Pharmaceutical science candidates are encouraged to apply for a Clinical Trial Assistant position that is vacant and available at IQVIA. Analyst vacancy for B Pharma and Pharmaceutical sciences candidates. Interested candidates may apply for this job. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Clinical Trial Assistant (R1115457)
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Experience or Certification in Clinical Research.
• M.Pharm or M.Sc preferred
• Extensive use of telephone/Skype interactions, which require accurate perception of speech.
• Extensive use of keyboard requiring repetitive motion of fingers.
• Regular sitting for extended periods of time.
• Provide administrative/operational support to clinical projects under direction of line manager (LM), Project Manager(PM) and/or other designated clinical team members/stakeholders.
• Act as a central point of contact for clinical teams of designated project in communications, correspondence and associated documentation.
• Assist DLMs (Dedicated line managers) with global FTE allotment, Training compliance of CRA/CTAs
• Act as liaisons for Finance team and DLMs with Expense reviews, approvals and generating Invoices globally.
• Support the QA team with notification and tracking of Audits and inspections.
• Supporting user accounts management and access management.
• Assist the QC team site reports and PI status.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Working knowledge in Clinical research and basics of clinical and regulatory requirements.
• Attention to detail with Strong computer skills including working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Effective time management and organizational skills.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues, managers and clients.
Editor’s Note: IQVIA Clinical Trial Assistant Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.