Teva Pharma Recruitment 2020 – Regulatory Affairs Associate
Teva Regulatory Associate Job Teva Associate Pharma Job. Teva hiring chemistry candidates for the post.Teva Hiring Undergraduate Pharma candidates. Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer committed to improving health. Check out all the details
Job Title: Regulatory affairs associate
- 1- 2yrs Msc/MPharm
- 2-3yrs BSc/BPharm with a Scientific or Regulatory background or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Function Regulatory Affairs
- Develop labeling documents to ensure alignment with the Reference Listing Drug. This includes QC, proofing, editing and formatting of documents, and coordinating the review and approval of final submission documents with US Labeling Team members.
- Create, revise, and prepare labeling documents needed for full responses to FDA via appropriate filing mode. This includes but is not limited to development of content of labeling, side-by-side comparisons and other required submission materials, as necessary.
- Work within the team to proofread established labeling files for content accuracy either manually or by utilizing the electronic proofreading tool TVT.
- Work with US Regulatory Labeling Team to ensure assigned projects are submitted on-time following the eCTD requirements related to labeling.
- Maintain knowledge of US regulations, guidelines, and standard operating procedures applicable to US Gx labeling.
- Work in a team environment with moderate supervision.
- Performs all other job-related duties as required by management.
Editor’s Note: Teva Pharma Recruitment 2020 Teva Regulatory Affairs Jobs Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.