Teva EHS Executive Job Opening – Bsc & Msc Apply
Teva EHS Executive Job Teva Executive Chemistry Job. Teva hiring chemistry candidates for the post.Teva Hiring Undergraduate and Postgraduate chemistry candidates. Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer committed to improving health. Check out all the details on the same below:
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. is an Israeli American multinational pharmaceutical company with dual headquarters in Petah Tikva, Israel and Parsippany, New Jersey
Job Title: EHS Executive
Qualifications for Teva EHS Executive Job
BSc or MSc (Chemistry)
- Review of standards, policies and procedures of TEVA EHS.
- Review existing safety procedures followed at BEC, identify gaps and implement required actions.
- Ensure SOP preparation as required by TEVA EHS.
- Ensure compliance to the SOPs.
- Carry out internal audits for EHS compliance & implementation of appropriate corrective and preventive action.
- Review of incidents/accidents.
- Periodical uploading of EHS data in EHS portal.
- Risk assessment, mitigation and monitoring for EHS.
- Constitution of the emergency response team and disaster preparedness.
- Coordination with local regulatory agencies/authorities as required.
Editor’s Note: Teva Job Vacancy Teva Executive Teva Quality Analyst Job Teva Chemistry QA, BPharma jobs 2019 at Teva, Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings. Follow us on Facebook for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs.