Genpact QA Specialist Job Vacancy – Pharma Candidates Apply
Genpact QA Specialist Job Genpact Inviting applications for the role of a Manager, Regulatory Affairs- QA Specialist, Pharma job opening, M Pharma candidates are invited by Genpact for the post of QA Specialist. Interested and eligible candidates may apply. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Regulatory Affairs- QA Specialist
Qualifications for QA Specialist Job:
Any Graduate/Post Graduate
Preferred Qualifications / Skills Pharmacy/Science
- Enthusiasm & confidence
- Adhere to our principles and values.
- Time Management skills.
Requirements for QA Specialist Job:
- Excellent organizational skills and a proven ability to multi-task
- Superior attentiveness to detail and quality mindset
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills and the ability to communicate issues in a succinct and logical manner. Strong listening skills.
- Demonstrated understanding of related fields (e.g., pharmaceutical manufacturing, analytical testing, and quality assurance).
- Demonstrated proficiency in the advanced document management system.
- Ability to generate innovative solutions to problems and effectively work with and communicate to key stakeholders.
- Flexibility in responding to changing priorities or dealing with unexpected events.
- ability to prioritize tasks to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team when help is needed.
- Ability to think critically, identify problems and work with the team to formulate a potential course of action
Experience: You should have a minimum 5 years of experience and have good knowledge of EU Regulatory Framework.
In this role, you will be responsible for all the activities related to –
The QA Specialist is responsible to provide regulatory filing support for assigned Submissions by
- Reviewing compiled submissions in accordance with the submission plan and health authority requirements
- Providing Feedback to the team and facilitate continous improvement
- Track data and publish quality metrics
- Investiagte and perform root cause analysis of any issues and propose creative solutions.
Editor’s Note: Genpact Pharma Job-Opening Pharmaceutical science job opening 2019, science jobs 2019, Chemical science jobs Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings. Follow us on Facebook for the latest updates.