Syngene Pharma Associate Scientist Post – M Pharma Candidates Apply
Syngene Pharma Jobs – Associate Scientist Post Available. Associate Scientist vacancy for M Pharma candidates. Check the details on the positions available, the job description, the key responsibilities, work experience, functional experience all below:
Job Title: Senior Associate Scientist I
- Developing cell-based assays- optimization and assay validation on different assay formats and on varying endpoints e.g. proliferation, internalization, mitogenicity, binding and other functional endpoints
- Sample analysis and screening of large molecules
- Writing of Laboratory Note Books, Data entry records, traceability of raw data, analysis and study report to ensure data integrity.
- Data analysis (SoftMax pro/PLA) and report preparation
- Ensure completion of the work as per the project timelines
- Able to learn, adapt and generate reportable data with respect to protocol/technology transfer from clients.
- Must be able to anticipate the project requirement and to give regular updates, escalating any major shortfall with respect to resources and timelines.
5 years and above industrial experience in R&D lab towards the development and execution of Bioassay & bio-potency evaluation. Experience on metabolic assays would be desirable but not must.
Editor’s Note: Syngene Pharma Jobs – Associate Scientist Post Available, syngene recruitment. Check out all of the details on similar jobs. Subscribe to Rasaynaika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings.