Bsc QC Executive Job Opening @ Givaudan – Apply Now
Bsc QC Executive Job. Givaudan is the global leader in the creation of flavours and fragrances. In close collaboration with food, beverage, consumer product and fragrance partners, Givaudan develops tastes and scents that delight consumers the world over. With a passion to understand consumers’ preferences and a relentless drive to innovate, Givaudan is at the forefront of creating flavours and fragrances that ‘engage your senses’.
At Givaudan, you contribute to delightful taste and scent experiences that touch people’s lives. You work within an inspiring teamwork culture – where you can thrive, collaborate and learn from other talented and passionate people across disciplines, regions and divisions. Join us and Impact Your World
Job Title: QC Executive
- Bachelor’s/Masters degree in Science
- 3- 5 years’ of experience in Quality Control, Quality Assurance or related field in a similar industry
- Working knowledge on GC and troubleshooting and understanding on synthesis of chemicals.
- Knowledge on GC and other analytical equipments and understanding of SAP is preferred.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Disposition of Raw Materials, Lab Samples and outgoing Finished Goods: The received raw materials, sampling lab samples and finished goods need to be analaysed and ensure the quality standards are adhered.
- Reference updation: Regular monitoring on expiry date of references and replace with the new ones and the traceability in time.
- Control sample and documentation: Maintenance and quick retrieval of control samples and filing and maintenance of the documents
Editor’s Note: Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings. Follow us on Facebook for the latest updates.