NII Pharma Job Opening – M Pharma & Phd Job Vacancy
National Institute of Immunology – NII is recruiting for Senior Research Fellow job for Pharma & PhD candidates. RA vacancy for M Pharma candidates at NII. Research Associate (Project) Jobs. DBT Funded Project Job Openings at NII. Check out the details given below:
Project Title: “Centre for Excellence in vaccine delivery using biodegradable polymeric
particles” funded by DBT
Job Title: Research Associate
No.of posts: (One position only)
PI: Dr. Amulya K. Panda Director & Project Investigator [email protected]
Emoluments: The selected candidates may be placed in any of the below categories
depending upon qualification & experience.
Research Associate: Rs.47,000/- per month plus 24% HRA
Job description & Desired Knowledge:
Research Associate: Candidates having experiences in animal experimentation or
immunological techniques will be given preferences.
General Terms & Conditions:
1. The candidates selected for the above posts will be on contract for one year or duration of the project whichever is shorter, at a time.
2. No hostel/ housing facility will be provided.
3. Applicants may clearly mention the category they belong to i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PH and
attach documentary proof of the same.
4. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview, if called for.
5. Apart from sending application in the prescribed format given below, candidates should send complete Curriculum Vitae along with the names of three referees. Curriculum Vitae should contain details of the experimental expertise and list of publications.
6. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates may apply directly, STRICTLY IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT
GIVEN BELOW, through e-mail, to the Investigator of the project, clearly indicating the name of the project along with their complete C.V., E-mail-ID, fax numbers, telephone numbers. Only Short listed candidates will be called for interview and they required to submit attested copies of all their certificates and a Demand Draft of Rs 100/- drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC/ST/PH and Women candidates are exempted from payment of fees) subject to submission of documentary proof), at the time of interview.
LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS:11.12.2019
View Main Notification