Dr Reddy’s Freshers Pharma Jobs- Pharma Job Opening
Dr Reddy’s Freshers Pharma Dr Reddy’s. B Pharma jobs at Dr Reddy’s. Applications are invited for the Process engineer temporary position. Interested and Eligible candidates with pharma filed may apply for this position at Dr Reddy’s. Check out all the details on Rasayanika.com
Job Title: Process Engineer – Complex Generics, Injectables
Eligibility: B Pharma/ M Pharma/ Phd Pharma
Required Candidate profile
An ideal candidate should’ve completed PhD with specialization in one or more of the following technologies –
- Microsphere technologies
- Process control
- Formulation Chemistry
- Characterization techniques
- Spectroscopy(Mass spectroscopy/ Spectroscopy imaging)
- Particle engineering or reengineering
- Polymorphism -(Crystallization techniques)
- Continuous manufacturing -Crystallization
- Powder technology – size reduction and size enhancement
- Drying technology
- Filtration technology
- Extraction technology
- Distillation technology
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area: Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Role Category: R&D
Role: Formulation Scientist
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Strong Chemical engineering principles
- Strong understanding CQAs for the Topical products and QbD/QbC principles
- Experience with product Scale up and Technology transfer.
- Able to comprehend relevant literature and keep abreast with latest technologies in the field
Key Personal Attributes:
- Ability to analyse data.
- Strong communication.
- Ability to lead projects independently.
- Ability and willingness to acquire new skills.
- Willing to travel and work at plant.
Knowledge / Skills:
- The candidate must demonstrate the technical acumen and intrapersonal skills to seamlessly interface across functional boundaries – including but not limited to process development, manufacturing, analytical R&D, and quality operations. The qualified candidate will deliver results in a team-oriented manner
- Able to apply chemical engineering knowledge and comfortable in developing mechanistic models from scratch for various scenarios
- Strong interest and a demonstrated experience in providing solutions to complex technical problems applying rigorous scientific approaches
- Be comfortable being hands on and take a deep dive into novel technical areas when required, to achieve broader objectives
- Good teaming skills and ability to work with wide range of technical teams and projects
Editor’s Note: Dr Reddy’s Chemistry Job Analyst Job Opening @ Dr Reddy’s, Pharmacy jobs at Dr Reddy’s, Dr Reddy’s job opening 2019, Dr Reddy’s jobs Subscribe to Rasaynaika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings. Follow us on Facebook for the latest updates.