Teva Chemistry Job Opening – Chemical Researcher Job
Researcher Job. Teva hiring Chemistry candidates for the post.Teva Hiring Undergraduate and Postgraduate Science candidates. Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer committed to improving health. Check out all the details on the same below:
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world’s largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. Teva Pharmaceuticals is committed to equal opportunity in employment. It is Teva’s global policy that equal employment opportunity be provided without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, veteran status, national or ethnic origin or any other legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable laws.
Job Title: Chemical Researcher I
Job Id: 1465
MSc – Organic Chemistry with 1+ yrs of exp.
Phd – Organic Chemistry.
- To work as part of a team
- Organize for relevant patents and papers from literature
- Organize / order raw materials / chemicals from different vendors/ WH.
- Develop a most economical/eco-friendly commercially viable technology at bench scale
- Co-ordinate with Analytical and Pilot members.
- Interface with Kilo-lab, align equipment as per process requirement and GMP site.
- Performance test of Raw material received at site for pilots.
- Based on the R&D plan, parameter studies for select products will be carried out.
- Escort and execution of nGMP batches and trouble-shooting.
- Escort batches during GMP campaign.
- To maintain discipline and dignity of the organization
- Contribute novel ideas by way of participation during a technical discussion with superiors/ colleagues.
- To meet the EHS and compliance expectations
Editor’s Note: Teva Chemistry Researcher, BPharma jobs 2019 at Teva, Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings. Follow us on Facebook for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs.