Freshers Pharma Jobs – Formulation Development Vacancy at Syngene
Freshers Pharma Jobs.Syngene Research Job Opening Pharma.Syngene Associate Job. Pharmaceutical science Candidates with master’s degree are encouraged to apply online at Syngene for vacancies that are available. Syngene is hiring Science candidates. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: FORMULATION DEVELOPMENT SCIENTIST
Job Id: 4916
Desired Educational Qualification: M. Pharm (specialization in Pharmaceutics) from reputed Indian university with good academic track record.
Desired Industrial experience: at least 0-3 years post-M. Pharm and worked on development products meant for US/EU filing.
Job Location: Bangalore
- Has hands-on working experience on different solid oral manufacturing equipment (not limited) like RMG, roller compactor, powder blenders, tablet compression machines, Wurster processors, tablet coating machines, capsule filling machines, spray dryer and hot melt extruders.
- Additional work experience on parenteral and topical products is also beneficial
Has developed products for ANDA/EU filing.
- Has basic understanding on the USFDA and EMEA guidelines for filing for drug products.
- Responsible for execution of development trial batches and GMP batches under the supervision of senior scientists in the team.
- Executes technical activities involving active pharmaceutical ingredients that may be potent or hazardous while following appropriate safety procedures.
- Works independently, supervised on a “weekly” basis, recognizes key issues likely to affect successful and/or timely completion.
- For those issues that cannot be resolved by the project team, brings them to the attention of the line manager.
- Completes development reports and regulatory support documentation as required.
- Maintains an awareness of current scientific practice and current good manufacturing processes
- When requested, provides other support as required.
- Complies with Health, Safety and Environmental responsibilities for the position.
- Maintains current training records for required procedures.
- Complies with departmental and company policies.
Editor’s Note: Associate Post Vacancy – Apply Now. Pharmaceutical Science job opening 2019, Chemical Science jobs 2019, Chemical Science. Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings.