BOSE Institute PhD Admission 2019 – Chemistry Candidates Apply
BOSE Institute PhD Admission Bose Institute, founded by Acharya J.C. Bose, an autonomous research institution under
the Department of Science & Technology, Govt. of India will recruit students for the PhD
program. Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online. Check out all the details on the same below:
Broad areas of research: Chemistry
Eligibility for PhD admission:
- Master’s degree (Science/Engineering/Technology): Chemical
- Candidate should have a valid award of JRF (CSIR-UGC-JRF/DBT-JRF/ICMRJRF/DST-INSPIRE/DBT-BINC etc or equivalent). The award should be valid at least for
next three months from the date of interview.
Age limit: Below 28 years as on the day on which the application is made (relaxable in
case of SC/ST/OBC/Women candidates only as per rule)
Fellowship: As admissible as per Govt. of India rule
- Interested candidates should register online within 14th October latest by 5 PM. No
online registration will be allowed after 5 PM. Click here to register online.
- An online acknowledgement receipt will be generated on successful registration.
Candidates will have to bring the online acknowledgement receipt during the time of
the interview. No candidates will be entertained for walk-in-interview without the online
acknowledgement receipt. In case of any difficulty during online registration, email at
- A list of registered candidates will be displayed at the institute website on 17th October
2019. The time-slot of interview for the registered candidates will be mentioned in that
- Candidates appearing for the interview on 21st October 2019 will have to bring original
documents (testimonials, marksheets, certificates etc)
- No TA/DA is admissible for appearing at the interview.
Last Date To Apply: 14th October 2019
View Main Notification
Editor’s Note: PhD Admission January 2020 BOSE Institute Admissions. BOSE Institute Hiring Chemistry & Pharma Candidates Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, Follow us on Facebook for latest updates.