Govt Madras Fertilizers Limited Chemist & Lab Analyst Recruitment 2019
Govt Madras Fertilizers Limited. Madras Fertilizers Limited, (MFL), a leading Public Sector Undertaking engaged in Manufacturing & Marketing of Chemical Fertilizers, Bio-Fertilizers, Agrochemicals & Organic Manures is looking for energetic and result-oriented
talented persons for the following posts:
Job Title: Chemist
No.of posts: 02
Eligibility: MSc Chemistry
Salary & Duration: trainees will undergo one-year training and they will be absorbed in E1 pre-revised scale of pay (Rs 16400-40500) on completion of one year.
Job Title: Lab Analyst
No.of posts: 02
Eligibility: B.Sc with Chemistry as major subject
Salary: will be absorbed in Grade IV pre-revised pay scale (Rs 9830 -3%-(30) & S.No. 8-10 will be absorbed in Grade III B pre-revised pay scale (Rs 9270-3%- (30) on completion of two years.
Relaxation of Age:
SC /ST : Upper age relaxable by 5 years
OBC Candidates: Upper age relaxable by 3 years
Additional relaxation of 5 years will be given for physically disabled persons (i.e. upto 10 years for PWDs belonging to SC/ST category and 8 years for PWDs belonging to OBC category) Reservation for SC/ST/OBC /EWS will be as per Government of India Directives
For online submission of the application form and other norms:
Please visit website www.madrasfert.co.in
PLACE OF POSTING
During the Training / Probation period and /or after absorption, the candidates are liable to
serve anywhere in India as per the Company’s requirement. The selected candidates may be assigned jobs/functions/assignments as per the business requirements of the Company
including shift operations.
METHOD OF SELECTION:
- GET/MT: Candidates qualifying the norms as prescribed in the advertisement will be
called for online test. Shortlisted candidates based on their performance in the online test will be called for an interview and selection will be done in the order of merit.
- TAT / LAT/ Administrative Personnel: Candidates qualifying the norms as prescribed
in the advertisement will be called for online test. Selection will be based on the marks
secured in the online test in the order of merit.
- The question paper would be in two parts, Discipline related part and Aptitute part,
Medium of test will be English. Duration of test will be two hours. The total number of
questions will be 120 out of which 60 questions from relevant discipline and 60 questions (common for all disciplines) from General English, Quantitative aptitude, Reasoning & General Awareness. The questions shall carry one (1) mark for each correct answer and minus one third (minus 1/3) mark for each wrong answer.
- Online test will be conducted at Chennai. No request for change in date of online test or
test centres, etc. will be entertained for any reason whatsoever.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Application should be submitted in ‘on-line’ mode only. Applications received by other
means will not be considered. Candidates can apply for only one post. The candidate must possess a valid e-mail ID.
- Educational Qualification acquired through Part-Time / Correspondence/ Distance Learning / Online /part time mode shall render the candidate ineligible.
- Eligible candidates may apply online from Sep 25, 2019 onwards to Oct 16, 2019
(17.00 hrs) through the link available on www.madrasfert.co.in Candidates sponsored
by Employment Exchange also need to apply online through this link only. No other means / mode of application will be accepted.
- Application processing fees of Rs 300/- for TAT/LAT/Administrative Personnel and other
administration posts Rs 500/- for GET/MT, to be paid through online (General / OBC
candidates) and for modalities of payment, please visit MFL website. No application
Processing fee for SC/ST / PHP& Ex-Servicemen candidates.
- Candidates are advised to keep the details and password of their email id fully confidential and do not disclose the same. MFL shall not be responsible for any consequences arising out of candidates disclosing their email id related details to any other person.
- Applications submitted after Oct 16, 2019 (17.00 hrs) will not be considered.
- Remit Application fee (once remitted will not be refunded).
Last date for submission of application: Oct 16, 2019
View Main Notification
Editor’s Note: Chemist & Lab Analyst Recruitment 2019, Chemical Science job opening 2019, Msc Chemistry job opening 2019, Bsc Chemistry job, Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest job openings.