Research & Development Scientist Job @ Dr Reddy’s
Research & Development Scientist Dr Reddy’s invited postgraduate Pharma candidates for the post of Scientist – FR&D – Dossier Leverage Team (osd) in India Market. Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Scientist
Educational Qualification & Experience Required: M. Pharmacy with 5-8 years experience in Formulation Development OSD.
Key Personal Attributes:
- Effective coordination and communication skills
- Planning and Time Management
- Self-motivated and proactive
- To support ever expanding Business opportunities in India Markets by means of Leveraging the Lead geography dossiers
- To strengthen the technical support required in identifying and fulfilling the Gaps for dossier extension to India Market.
- To perform technical evaluation of identified projects with respect to domestic filing requirements along with the regulatory team
- Support in bridging gaps identified by regulatory team
- Visualize the developmental needs of the product as per requirements of India and ensure the same is communicated to the product development team
- Evaluate and support responding regulatory deficiencies
- Coordinate with respective cross functional teams to support timely leverage of dossiers to India markets
- Drive the requirements through effective coordination with various cross functional teams.
- Tracking the progress of leverage projects along with Regulatory and business teams
- Responsible for technical evaluation of batch for bio-equivalence studies against the country specific reference products
- Shall be responsible for execution of lab scale batches(need basis) required to fulfill filling requirements
Co-ordination with cross-functional teams:
- Drafting, submitting applications with all necessary information to RA for related Lics and material procurement as required with SCM for smooth functioning in product leverage.
Hands on experience in Formulation/Process /Analytical research and development for oral solids
- Should have good data analytical skills and technical report writing
- Knowledge on general regulatory requirement , selected person will be provided with
- know-how on regulatory requirements for above markets
- Should have fair understanding on bio equivalence studies
- Should exhibit problem solving skills
- Should be efficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Power point
- Maintaining the documents well
- Compilation of conclusive data (formulation and analytical) for individual project as a
- Product Development Report IN ORDER TO summarize product development for further technical and commercial decisions
Editor’s Note: Scientist Job @ Dr Reddy’s, Pharma job opening 2019, M Pharma job opening 2019 at Dr Reddy’s, job at Dr Reddy’s. Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings.