IISER Pune Project Fellow Job Opening 2019 – Apply Now
IISER Pune Project Fellow Project Fellow Job . IISER Pune is hiring MSc Chemistry candidates for the post of officer, Candidates who have CSIR/UGC NET/GATE Score card may apply for this job post. Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online. Check out all the details on Rasayanika.com
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune is a premier autonomous
Institution established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of
India, for promotion of high quality science education and research in the country.
Indian Nationals fulfilling following advertised criteria may attend Walk-in-Interview:
Name of the Post: Project Assistant / Project Fellow (Junior Research Fellow)
No. of post 01(One)
Name of the Project: “Charge Transport and Mechanical Motion in One DimensionalNanomaterials: Towards Ultrasensitive Detection and Mechanochemistry”
Funding Agency Department of Science and Technology (DST)
Project Code 30117341
M.Sc. in Chemistry / Physical Chemistry / Material chemistry or equivalent disciplines with at least 60% marks.
Preference Candidate having experience in nanoscience and nanotechnology, material synthesis may be preferred.
Tenure of appointment Initially for a period of one year which may be extended subject
to satisfactory performance of the incumbent and continuation
of the project.
1) Project Assistant – Rs. 19,840 + 24% HRA per month.
2) Project Fellow (Junior Research Fellow) – Rs. 25,000/- + 24%
HRA per month based on valid CSIR-NET/GATE, DBT-JRF or equivalent scorecard.
Age Not more than 28 years as on closing date of advertisement.
General Information/details about the post
1. Appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or
compensation on termination of the project.
2. The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment/absorption in Funding Agency or in IISER Pune.
3. Appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project
4. The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities /
5. The prescribed educational qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of
same does not entitle candidates to be considered in each stage of the selection process.
Where number of candidates appearing for walk-in interview is large, it will not be convenient or possible to interview all eligible candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Project Investigator may restrict the number of candidates to be considered for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the application.
6. Age relaxation commensurate with educational qualification and experience of the applicant may be considered for candidates having qualification and experience higher than the advertised with the prior approval of the competent authority.
7. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
8. Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
9. No interim enquiries /correspondence/communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
10. Canvassing in any form and / or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
Day, Date & Venue of Walk-In-Interview & Reporting Time
Monday, September 30, 2019, at 10.00 A.M at Chemistry Office, Board Room, Main Building, IISER Pune, Dr. Homi Bhabha Road – 411008
View Main Notification