Teva Pharma Clinical Research Associate Job Opening
Teva Pharma Clinical Research M.Pharma Job. Teva hiring Pharmacy candidates for the post Specialist.Teva Hiring Undergraduate Pharmaceutical Science candidates. Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer committed to improving health. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Clinical Research Assoc
Job Id: 1519
Location: Navi Mumbai, IN, 400706
Eligibility: M Pharma, B Pharma
- Site Monitoring
- Regulatory/ethics submission of CT as per timelines and to ensure regulatory documents are available, complete and current.
- In coordination with the project manager and/or medical monitor, perform study site selection visits. Participate in/conduct investigator’s meeting and site initiation visits.
- To identify, define, coordinate and conduct site study training.
- In coordination with the project manager, provide oversight of all study-related activities.
- To perform regular monitoring visits to site and prepare monitoring reports
- To ensure the compliance to ICH-GCP guidelines, local & international regulations (i.e. DCGI, FDA) and applicable SOPs.
- To verify the case report forms and source data according to the monitoring plan
- To ensure that the clinical trial supplies are appropriately handled and adequately maintained at the site as per the project requirements.
- Evaluates the speed of recruitment and propose alternative solutions if the predefined objectives are not met, either in the terms of patient number or timelines.
- To resolve all data queries or other study related queries from the site within timeframe.
- Conduct site close out and assure appropriate archival of controlled documents.
Editor’s Note: Research Associate Job Opening, Pharmaceutical Science job opening 2019, Pharmacy jobs, M.Pharma jobs Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job opening. Follow us on Facebook for latest updates.