OCCL Phd Chemistry Freshers Jobs 2019 – Apply Now
OCCL Phd Chemistry Freshers. Oriental Carbon & Chemicals Limited is as much a people-driven company as it is a technology-driven one. Oriental Carbon & Chemicals Limited invites chemistry candidates for the post of Research Scientist. Interested candidates may apply online. Check out all the details on the same below:
Oriental Carbon & Chemicals Limited is as much a people-driven company as it is a technology-driven one. It is on these cornerstones that OCCL has been able to build its standing and reputation in the Industry. Today OCCL, belonging to JP Goenka Group of companies, is one of the market leaders in the production of Insoluble Sulphur for the Tyre and Rubber industry around the world both in terms of quality as well as quantity. The company is oriented towards growth in a socially and environmentally sustainable manner. It has state of the art manufacturing facilities in India at Dharuhera (Harayana) and at Mundra (Gujarat). Apart from Insoluble Sulfur OCCL also manufacture Sulphuric Acid and Oleums in our chemical complex at Dharuhera. Starting in 1994 with modest capacities of 3000 mt per annum capacity, The production capacity of Insoluble Sulphur now stands at 28,500 Mt per annum with new capacities slated to be added in near future.
Job Title: Research Scientist
Job Location: Dharuhera
- Ph.D. in Organometallic Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, Material Science or Polymer Chemistry from an accredited college or university.
- 0-3 years’ experience
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and the ability to present results clearly and concisely at various forums
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work with customers, both internally and externally.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead and execute process and product development projects in support of manufacturing plants
- Leverage expertise and scientific fundamental knowledge to deliver innovative processes and/or products
- Actively participate in multifunctional project teams to execute projects
- Maintain and operate specialized laboratory equipment, keep equipment and other utilities in good conditions
- Manage different projects in support of Process Improvements
- Proactive/Enterprising in looking for new process technology opportunities
- Wide scope of interests and willingness to take on new and not so defined challenges
- To be knowledgeable about material characterization methods and development
- Execute projects, including conducting laboratory experiments at the bench and directing the work of lab chemists/technicians
- Having the knowledge and experience of changing the properties of polymers with materials
- Manage laboratory logistics, housekeeping and safety practices
- Comply fully on safety and quality
- Document discoveries in technical reports
Editor’s Note: Freshers Jobs 2019 – Apply Now, Chemical Science job opening 2019, Oriental Carbon & Chemicals Limited jobs, Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings. Follow us on Facebook for latest updates.