Freshers MSc & PhD Chemist Job Opening at PI Industries
Chemistry Candidates with master’s degree are encouraged to apply online at PI Industries for vacancies that are available. PI Industries is hiring chemistry candidates. Interested and eligible candidates Check out all the details on our website Rasayanika.com
Job Id: 2829
- The Position will be responsible for the development of assigned project within given timeframe as per Safety and Environmental rules.
- This includes thorough literature survey, bench-scale trials, preparation of SOPs, necessary documentation.
- This would also include Demo of a developed chemical process to PD team, support in KL, pilot plant and commercial plant for successful technology transfer.
- To understand the objective of project/chemistry/ MSDS
Search the additional literature as required.
- Inputs in planning of experiments/ manpower / glassware/ raw materials/ analysis
- To ensure proper maintenance of lab equipment.
- Proper housekeeping and use of PPE’s.
- Use relevant MSDS for safe handling and disposals of toxic chemicals
- Bench-scale experiments as per planning
- Identification of critical parameters
- Coordination with QC for analytical support/development
- Prepare sample as per required quality
- optimization of process w.r.t identified critical parameters
- Impurities characterization and synthesis
- Understanding of parameters responsible for impurities
- To guide subordinate for the execution of experients
- Process validation of reproducing minimum three consecutive batches
- Prepare process write up
- Data entry in SAP
- Experimental observations and data compilations
- Maintain ISO documents
- Preparation of daily report / BFD of process / Man-hours utilization / FH Occupancy
- Demo batches to PD
- To check quality plan/ Plant SOP
- Use test of RM’
- Support to kilo lab/pilot plant/manufacturing site during technology transfer
- Troubleshooting during scale up
- Data compilation and time to time update of KL/ PP plant trials
- Contribute to budget proposals
- Contribute to budgetary controls within the area of responsibility.
- Utilization of all available sources for skill up-gradation
- Actively participation in problem-solving sessions/ training programs
- To guide subordinates
Editor’s Note: Freshers MSc & PhD Freshers Process Chemist Job, Scientists Job, PI Industries: Chemistry Post Vacancy. Msc Chemistry jobs, Chemistry jobs, Chemistry jobs 2019, Research jobs.Research Scientist post. Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest job updates.